Actor Shanmugam

KOLLYWOOD CINEMA DIRECTORY

Name .SHANMUGAM
Age    : 55
Height: 5.9"feet
weight: 90 Kgs
Color : Indian White 
Mobile No: 97887 47077                 
                     79042 50740 
Email .29shanmugamskj@gmail.com           
Attachments : Short video of my acting and Portfolio
Thanks & Regards,
R.Shanmugam , M.A


I am a passionate actor with versatility. I have  completed acting training in KOOTHU P PATTARAI ACTORS TRAINING INSTITUTION.This institute is run by  -AYYA MR.MUTHUSAMY SIR  - Chennai.   I have acted in  cini films -  recently  - Serkar, Korila, Lkg , Arivan , kuraven, Boomi ,  Hero, MGR magen  and some others which films names  are not selected.. I can speak in Tamil, English and Kanadem. Kindly consider me for an opportunity in your project.  
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actor Kamal Haasan